On the 30th of November, the APPJuventude - Associação Portuguesa de Profissionais de Juventude, presented in Lisbon Youth Centre the final results of the CoYOUTHworking project, financed by Erasmus+ Strategic partnership for Innovation with the number 2019-2-IT03-KA205-016787.
It was a panel discussion on Youth, work and social innovation facilitated by Hilario Matos, president of APPJuventude, whose speakers were:
- Mateusz Hoffmann, Dyppal Network
- Fernando Cardoso, Youth Worker
- Catarina, youth worker from the LifeShaker association who manages a youth centre
- Carlos Santos, Social Innovation Center - Human Power Hub
The audience of the event was represented by several organisations of social and solidarity economy, organisations of youth work, youth workers, active youngersters, young entrepreneurs, coworking spaces organisations, public bodies: IPDJ (Instituto Português do Desporto e Juventude) national and regional level and municipalities.
The program included:
- a general presentation of CoYOUTHworking, of the needs and reflections that originated the project idea, and of the participating organizations;
- an in-depth description of the outputs and consultation methods; in addition, some copies of the booklet and the skills model translated into Portuguese were shown to the participants;
- a discussion on the role of the youth worker in developing the entrepreneurial skills of young people;
- a discussion on the kind of spaces available for young people and youth workers.