The project Be Active, Shape Europe!, which aims to promote the participation of young citizens to enable them to contribute to political and social life, comes to the end, with a moment of online meeting and discussion between participants from all the countries involved (Greece, Italy, United Kingdom, Slovenia, Portugal and Bulgaria).
A great opportunity to live an international experience and cultural exchange, in a period during which mobility in Europe and group projects, unfortunately, suffer limitations due to the health emergency.
The international workshop will be an EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT SIMULATION, and will take place:
• Friday 12th March from 4 PM to 8 PM
• Saturday 13th March from 11 AM to 4 PM
• Sunday 14th March from 11 AM to 4 PM
• Monday 15th March from 4 PM to 8 PM
Participants (aged between 15 and 30 years old) will be divided into groups, and each group will deal with one of the following topics:
• The new European Parliament: priorities and challenges of the new term
• Building the future of Europe focusing on green growth and the new green deal
• The European Citizenship and what EU should do to better reach its citizens,
• Challenges of the EU’ s cohesion and solidarity: migration issue and financial crisis,
• The Youth’ Voice in Europe, a reality or a utopia?
• Participatory democracy in the European Union
• Other topics proposed by participants.
At the end of the debates, participants will vote on their final decisions.
To subscribe it’s sufficient to send an e-mail to email@example.com, saying name, surname and date of birth BY WEDNESDAY 3RD MARCH. You will be contacted to organize a moment of knowledge among Italian participants and to prepare to the workshop!
To know more about the project consult the website: http://beactive-shapeeurope.eu/
To know the activities already implemented https://www.comune.cinisello-balsamo.mi.it/spip.php?rubrique3677