Your First EURES Job is a project financed by the European program for occupation and social innovation (EaSl), that helps youngsters who want to live a job experience abroad and helps employers that search for professional figures with different profiles in the European market.
Those who can join
• Between 18 and 35 years
• Nationality from one of the 28 Member States of the EU + Iceland and Norway
• Legally residing in one of the 28 Member States of the EU + Iceland and Norway
• Interested in obtaining new professional skills through job experiences, apprenticeship or an internship in a country different than their own.
• Tourism and related sectors
• Transports, preservation and logistics
• Costumer service
• Scientific and technic activities
Do you want more information? Consult the website or write us an e-mail at email@example.com